Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Art Rage 3: Vacation Mode

What to do with a week off:

1. Declare every day pajama party day
2. Catch up on my long-ignored Zelda games
3. Enjoy some no-commitment sketching



Obviously that means no Thursday Art Club this week. Which is nice. Not that I don't love my pint-sized art enthusiasts, but you can have too much of a good thing. The best thing about it, honestly, is that I'll come back to them with more inspired, less rushed projects.

Today I just want to play with Art Rage. I didn't realize until today how often I'm in "work mode" on this thing, even when I'm just messing around. No wonder I've felt less inspired than usual.



Just in case I'm not on here again till the weekend (which is highly likely), happy Thanksgiving, and happy drawing, to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment