Sunday, February 9, 2014

Studio Space part 1

If there's one thing a macro lens has taught me, it's that I don't dust nearly as much as I think I do. That being said, here are some close up looks at the creative space I share with artist Johnny Beware.





Dinosaurs, books, and X-Men, oh my! When the two of us combined our stockpiles of memorabilia, we had to use every inch of shelf space possible. The result is a very colorful room full of things that are not easy to keep dusted, but keeping them in boxes would limit the inspiration they bring. Someday we'll have protective cases for everything. (Right.)


The old work desk, on the other hand, is constantly in use. 



There's always a piece of reference or several sketches lying about. If something isn't out of its place then we're not busy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment