Sunday, April 6, 2014

Zoo Trip with Peter Csanadi!

Being a San Diego resident for the past 20+ years, you'd think I spend half my time on the beach or at our world-famous zoo. Otherwise what's the point of living here, right? But apparently I'm always too busy being a hermit to enjoy the benefits of our great city.


Thanks to my friend Peter forcing me to step into the sunlight for once, I spent the day realizing how little I really know about the San Diego Zoo.

These shots from the beginning of the day were among my favorite. One of the gorilla troops were lounging against the glass early in the day, showing off their feet.



Everything after that was just as awesome to see, though. Sometime soon we'll head to the San Diego Safari Park with our cameras, where hopefully I'll be able to pick more than a few good shots out of a few hundred. I'll get the hang of this camera if it kills me!







2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, Emily! And so cool you guys went with Peter. Love to hear about my San Diego pals doing fun stuff together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post shout out, Emily! These shots are all really good! That was a fun day.

    Hope we can do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete