Monday, December 9, 2013

Apps of Interest: Picsay Pro

Working with kids gives me a great opportunity to do photo studies. There's only so much you can do with a typical wide-angle smartphone camera lens, but until I get myself a real camera again, I try to find ways to be creative with what I've got.

One thing that helps is the Picsay Pro software, a mobile photo editing app. One of the best I've seen!


I paid to switch from Picsay to the pro version because the free version of the software would allow only a few images to be saved. It was definitely worth the fee for all the extra features, and I highly recommend it if you dabble in mobile photography.


A little while ago I started a mobile photo study called "Freckles". Here are four of the images, edited with Picsay Pro.

Shy laugh

Can't hide 'em all

Smile
And my favorite:
Baby blues

No comments:

Post a Comment