Friday, March 21, 2014

Streamzoo favorites

I'm far from a pro photographer, but I've always enjoyed taking photos and sharing them. For some reason I never got into Instagram, though, and I instead joined a photo site called Picplz, which shut down in July of 2012. Most of the photographers I followed, streaming from all over the world, moved on to Streamzoo.


Unfortunately this company is also closing its doors today due to financial difficulties. It really is a shame, because when I took the time to sort through all the selfies, food photos, and overboard filters, it was a surprisingly personal and eye-opening window into other countries and cultures. After giving it some thought, though, I decided that I'm not going to join any other photo sites. I feel like it will benefit my overall state of mind to have one less social media "obligation" on my plate.

Anyway, I had a chance to download all the old snapshots I uploaded over the years. (I'll spare you the selfies) Here are a few favorites.























The End

No comments:

Post a Comment