Monday, January 20, 2014

Water-logged Sketchbook

I would have made a new year's resolution to keep up with this blog, but I know myself too well. Another hiatus will most definitely happen in the future, so there's no point denying it. I'd rather live in the now.

I caught a friend of mine trying to throw out a water-damaged sketchbook a few weeks ago. I hate to see paper go to waste, so I adopted the little guy.


There's something about taking something that is practically worthless to the common eye, and filling it with art. I've been on hiatus for a reason, though not a good one. Other priorities tend to subtract from an artist's life, until something finally happens to snap them back to their true self.


Time to get back to being me.


Nothing much to say other than that. Hope ya missed me.


I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment